Friday 13 February 2009

List of worries

  • Love life
  • Flat politics (apparently note-leaving is now a form of war declaration)
  • Facebook etiquette
  • Getting six hours sleep per night
  • Eating three meals a day
  • Washing up
  • Food Poisoning
  • Alcohol Poisoning
  • Money
  • The essay on French Rural Policy which I still haven't got back yet.
  • The fact that my laptop frequently fails to accomplish relatively simple tasks, then has what can only be described as a digital existential crisis (e.g. Firefox crashes, you can't reload it because the process is still running, attempting to stop the process results in an error, the computer can't be shut off normally because it can't log off until all of the processes have been ended), then slowly grinds to a halt. Fucking PC World, with their shoddy Chinese imports branded with the Advent logo, which isn't even a computer company in the first place; it's owned completely by PC World.
  • Global Warming
  • Homeless people
  • Third World Hunger
  • Natural Disasters
  • War
  • The impending doom of the world economy.
  • Where I'm going to buy obscure DVDs from when zavvi closes down, the ones that are too obscure even for HMV but I must, for some unknown reason, own.
  • Where I'm supposed to go if I have a desperate need for Pic N' Mix now that Woolworths is gone.
  • The evils of capitalism, and my contribution to the world-dominating goals of Tesco, Starbucks, Subway, HMV, Virgin, Wetherspoons, Coca Cola and Cadburys.
  • Who I'm going to vote for come the next election.
  • The unknown risks of caffeine addiction.
  • Whether or not I'm going to hell.
  • All the people I've lost touch with and shouldn't have.
  • Whether I worry too much, or not enough.
  • Whether the crazy man that lives in my head and has produced the majority of this blog post is going to one day take over.
This list isn't necessarily in order, by the way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some shit a theory worries about,

* Love life
* Facebook etiquette
* Getting six hours sleep per night
* Eating three meals a day
* Washing up
* Food Poisoning
* Alcohol Poisoning
* Money
* The fact that my laptop frequently fails to accomplish relatively simple tasks, then has what can only be described as a digital existential crisis (e.g. Firefox crashes, you can't reload it because the process is still running, attempting to stop the process results in an error, the computer can't be shut off normally because it can't log off until all of the processes have been ended), then slowly grinds to a halt. Fucking PC World, with their shoddy Chinese imports branded with the Advent logo, which isn't even a computer company in the first place; it's owned completely by PC World.
* Global Warming
* Homeless people
* Third World Hunger
* Natural Disasters
* War
* The impending doom of the world economy.
* Where I'm going to buy obscure DVDs from when zavvi closes down, the ones that are too obscure even for HMV but I must, for some unknown reason, own.
* Where I'm supposed to go if I have a desperate need for Pic N' Mix now that Woolworths is gone.
* The evils of capitalism, and my contribution to the world-dominating goals of Tesco, Starbucks, Subway, HMV, Virgin, Wetherspoons, Coca Cola and Cadburys.
* Who I'm going to vote for come the next election.
* The unknown risks of caffeine addiction.
* Whether or not I'm going to hell.
* All the people I've lost touch with and shouldn't have.
* Whether I worry too much, or not enough.
* Whether the crazy man that lives in my head and has produced the majority of this blog post is going to one day take over.
... Even down to the shitty Adventness of her desktop :p
... And much more besides. Really, chill out, relax, be happy, and oh, can I come stay sometime soon? :love: Metros :)

Qt